Monday, March 17, 2014

A Nutritious Commuting Breakfast

I'm sitting on the train, across from a man in his 70s. He is eating a bag of peanut M and Ms. It is 7:30 AM. 

I'd like to think that has something to do with a diabetes sugar regimen. I hope he's not alone with no one to help him eat right.

Or, maybe he's got an attitude of "I'm in my 70s, and I'll eat peanut M and Ms for breakfast if I damned well feel like it."

I like the last explanation best.  

Happy commuting, and may you encounter uncommon sense.  May you also live to an age where you eat candy for breakfast without an ounce of guilt.

If you're enjoying my blog, would you please click the Facebook Like button on the website?  It can be found on the right side of your screen or at the bottom if you're on a mobile device.  Thank you for your support!
SHARE! Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr SHARE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment