Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rant of the Day

I am aggravated with the MTA today. I forgot my MetroCard, which gets me on the subway to my office after taking the LIRR.

When you don't have a MetroCard, you have to pay $1.00 for the privilege of owning a new one.  Is the $1.00 a lot of money? Of course not. But we pay a lot of money for transit services as it is. This dollar for a new card, with no value on it, is a slap. A "screw you, we can charge whatever we feel, and you can't do anything about it" charge. 

End of rant. I will now get on with my day. Thanks for listening. And hold on to your MetroCard when it's empty. Don't give them any more of your money than is necessary. 

Ok I feel better now.
SHARE! Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr SHARE!

2 comments: