Sunday, May 18, 2014

Unusual Things Brought On The Train, Part II

Recently, I blogged about strange things I've seen on the train.  Well, a Twitter follower alerted me to this 26 second gem of a news clip.  A man tried to bring his pony on the train.  A pony trumps extension cords, large stuffed animals, and puppies any day of the week.  Why did he try to bring his pony on the train?  Who knows.  I suppose even ponies have to get from Point A to Point B.

Watch the video.  It's worth the 26 seconds.



This is why I blog.  The material never fails to present itself.

Happy commuting, and may you encounter uncommon sense.

Twitter: @davidrtrainguy

Sign up for the blog mailing list by entering your email address in the box that says "Follow By E-Mail."

Someone once told me that if a street performer made you stop and watch, you owe him a buck. I like to think there's an analogous rule on the Internet. If you read this post and it made you smile, would you give the blog a Facebook "Like?" It's here on the page, you'll find it at the bottom of the screen.


SHARE! Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr SHARE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment